At Ross Park, together we thrive in safe and supportive learning environments, where high quality practice empowers learners to be Strong, Fair and Kind.
- Be Strong
- Be Fair
- Be Kind
- To optimise the individual potential, creativity and academic excellence of each student by promoting the effective development and delivery of the curriculum
- To advocate for and oversee the recruitment and retention of quality school staff
- To encourage all members of the school community to demonstrate the school values in the school and in the wider community
- To ensure an inclusive school learning community through effective partnerships between families, staff, students and the broader community
- To create a positive and challenging learning environment that fosters self-confidence, resilience and responsibility.
Students will develop a growth mindset and utilise personal strengths to help them grow and learn. Feedback is utilised as an essential practice for staff and students to strengthen understanding and to identify what they need to do next to improve.